DIITCTG BBA Financial Management
This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental issues of financial management and to the quantitative techniques used to address them. We will consider questions of concern for both corporate financial managers and investments managers.
When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to:
1. Explain the goals and functions of financial management.
2. Prepare and present Cash Flow statements.
3. Analyze financial statements and describe the economic health of a company.
4. Explain the benefits of financial forecasting and prepare proforma financial statements.
5. Calculate and explain operating and financial leverage.
6. Decide the form and amount of short term financing that best suits a given corporate need, based on historical and projected analysis.
7. Recommend techniques for managing working capital effectively
REQUIRED MATERIALS :
1.TEXT Ross, Westerfield, and Jordan, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance,Irwin.