DIITCTG CMT Graphic Design (66633)
This course is conducted by
Instructor of Computer department
Daffodil Institute of IT, Chattogram
Objective of the Course:
1. To be able to perform Design.
2. To learn about different kinds of graphic design software.
3. To learn creative design work.
After completing this course the student must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to:
1. Demonstrate creative Design work using multiple Graphics Design Software.
2. Create Template using Graphic Design Software.
3. Develop graphics incorporating a range of features for cross-media publishing based on a
client brief using a high-end application.
4. Find recent developments in Graphic Design.